Mushroom & Spinach Gnocchi
This is a tasty, hearty and satisfying lunch, which is great all year round.
SERVES: 2 people
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOKING TIME: 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 15 minutes
- 1 packet of pre-made gnocchi
- 1 tbsp of organic oil
- 1/2 punnet organic mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 large fresh organic tomatoes (diced)
- 4 handfuls of spinach
- salt and pepper
- Cashew cheese, organic olive oil, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds to serve
- Cook gnocchi according to packet instructions. Drain.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan on a medium heat. Add the cooked gnocchi and fry until golden brown and a little crispy.
- Add mushrooms and fry until browned. Then add tomatoes and spinach. Stir to combine and cook until spinach wilted.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve in a large bowl, drizzle with olive oil, add a large spoonful of cashew cheese (see my recipe for this) and then sprinkle with pumpkin and sesame seeds. Enjoy!