From Cacao with love
My Personal Journey With Cacao
I was originally introduced to cacao through the power of the internet and then at my local yoga studio. One spring Sunday evening, my daughter and I attended a cacao and sound healing ceremony. We didn’t really know what to expect having never been to one before, so we simply went with an open-heart and mind. Although over the past 30 years, I have engaged with many alternative and holistic modalities, I can honestly say that I have never experienced anything like cacao. The ceremony was unbelievably transformative on all levels. I was able to access and release emotional blockages that I wasn’t even aware I was holding onto, as well as let go of limiting thinking and patterns of behaviour. I experienced powerful breakthroughs and insights into the changes I could make to move forward in my life.
I became curious about cacao and its transformational qualities, so I attended another cacao ceremony in Glastonbury. My experience was very different to the first, but equally as powerful. It was a totally life changing occasion, as I was called by the plant medicine to use her daily for my own health benefits and guided to work with her long-term. I embraced these insights and travelled to Ibiza to train as a Cacaoista, where my connection to her as a plant medicine became deeply rooted. Since taking cacao daily and working with her in ceremony, my life has transformed beyond all measure. My long-term illness has improved, I feel more energised, have a deep sense of inner peace and a new found zest for life!
Cacao for Whole-Self Wellbeing
This ancient superadd is abundant in unique properties and an array of nutrients including:
- Anti-oxidants (highest ranking of any food) that help prevent heart disease, strokes and cancer.Magnesium to support brain function, heart health and the nervous system, build strong teeth and bones, as well as neutralise toxins.
- Iron for blood health, as red blood cells are responsible for carrying oxygen around the body.
- B Vitamins responsible for various bodily functions including nervous system health.
- Sulphur that is beneficial for skin, hair and nails.
- Tryptohan, an essential amino acid which the brain uses to make serotonin.
- Dopamine, a neurotransmitter that aids mental clarity, focus and earning, creativity, satisfaction and concentration levels.
- Andamide - cacao is the only food which contains this ‘bliss molecule’.
- Phenethylamine (PEA) - one of only two foods to contain the ‘molecule of joy’ which creates feelings of happiness and euphoria.
- Theobromine which relaxes muscles and dilates blood vessels.
- Arginine - an amino acid known as ‘natures’ viagra’ as it increases blood flow to the heart and genitals.
- Increased energy (without the nervous buzz of caffeine)
- Improved creativity
- Enhanced connection to intuition
- Ideal assistant to meditation & inner journey work
- Clears any blocked/stuck emotions
- Deeper connection to 'self', others and nature
Cacao as a Plant Medicine
“Cacao is a wake-up food. It wakes you up to your full power, to who you truly are, to the potentiality of the moment, to the infinite & abundant nature of the universe.”Kate Magic (Raw Food Expert)
In ceremonial doses, raw cacao opens the door to personal transformation through inner journeying and self-love. If you trust, surrender and get out of your own way, then cacao will offer you many blessings. She is the bridge that awakens you to your personal power and encourages you to make simple changes so that you align with who you truly are and live an authentic and limitless life.
Theobroma Cacao (Latin for ‘Food of the Gods’) has been used by our ancestors in ceremony for centuries. Ceremonies not only provide you with the nutritional and wellbeing benefits of cacao, but also the space to connect to your inner voice and like-hearted souls. In ceremony, cacao gently supports authentic communion with your heart and heart wisdom, so that you can clear any stagnant or blocked energy which is preventing you from living your fullest potential and life. Cacao may help you to clear emotional blocks, ego patterning and self-sabotaging behaviours, so that you can understand yourself on a deeper level, connect to your creativity, live intuitively and be the fullest expression of your true self.
Book your place now to attend one of my exclusive Cacao Ceremonies
Ceremonial Grade Cacao
My ceremonial cacao is soulfully produced fresh for each ceremony. I lovingly blend organic Peruvian cacao brand with spring water to produce a warm, soft and velvety drink.
In my ceremonies, I consciously use only the finest grade cacao, which contains its original active ingredients. It is also:
- Raw and organic
- Fair-trade responsibly sourced from the Ashaninka tribe in the lower Amazon basin of Peru
- Free from preservatives, additives, artificial colours and flavours.
If you would like to purchase raw cacao from me, then please get in touch. I sell this in 200g and 500g bags.